generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bucking the System

I am blogging from work. This is a terrible thing.

And yet I continue to do it.

The reason for this probably lies in the fact that I am done with things to do for the time being and haven't found anything else suitably productive to do. As such, I have been amusing myself by perusing the archives of Hyperbole and a Half and have been thus inspired to write. Specifically, to write about how I'm writing. How very meta of me. Unfortunately, this is the extent of what I have to write about, although I think the main point and purpose here is to write something at all, so the writing in itself is a fairly important (not to mention rare) occurrence an thus is worthy of its own blog post. Man, I better wrap this up before I trap myself in a paradox loop; writing a post about how I'm writing a post where the impetus of writing the post is the writing of the post itself, which is also the subject. The subject is the purpose and the purpose is the subject.


...


I've been reading far too much Homestuck.