generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, February 19, 2010

Adventures in Spontaneity

This should be exciting. I have no idea what I'm going to write about in this post, but I was going back over some of my earlier posts from long ago and saw a huge number of "When are you going to post next? You haven't posted in forever!" comments from back when my blog was shuddering to a halt. As such, I felt obligated to produce a post in response to all those comments, even though that's completely ridiculous. Anyways. I know when I proceeded with this restart of the blog (once more into the breach dear friends!) I said that I didn't really care if anybody read it, but the more I post the more I kind of miss the old blogging community. It was fun to see what other people wrote and get their comments. Most of those people hung a little better than I did around the time I finished up highschool and went of to college, but they've pretty much all dropped out by now. While it would be cool if they started blogging again, I'm not about to try and bring anybody else's blog back to life. I may be the champion of restarts, but I'm not *that* good. Still, I should try and see what life there remains in the blogotubesphere place. Who knows? Maybe I can start a campaign to save the blogs. Well, at least save the blogs of the people I know. Not everybody. I mean, there are still plenty of bloggers. Wait, didn't I just say this wasn't what I was about to do? Oh, whatever. I'll do what I'll do, regardless of what I have to say about it. Well, if I ever intend to do something so grand I'll certainly need some shining virtual armor of some kind. Can't lead any sort of glorious movement otherwise, I say. I'm just old fashioned like that.

Another thing I noticed while perusing my archives was how I used to regularly incorporate scripture into my blog for a period. While I'm not sure how often I'll be doing that now, I would like to bring that aspect of my blog back, so hopefully we'll see some of that in the future. As for what else we may see rear it's ugly head on these slightly-less-than-hallowed pages, who knows? That's the exciting part q;



...I apologize for the smiley. It will probably happen again. You will probably just have to deal with it. I probably don't mind this and may, in fact, not be sorry after all q;

1 Comments:

Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

it's a good thing there's no "like" button on blogger. obviously, i've been too lazy to comment thus far, and a "like" button would just encourage my laziness. commenting would never happen. also, i love you so flipping much that it's kind of ridiculous.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home