generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tea Anyone?

I'm blogging in my French classroom, there are two guys behind me putting on a puppet show, and my French teacher is singing "Nobody Knows" in a high, squeaky voice. Sometimes my life is just too surreal for a normal guy like me. Like yesterday morning. I was half asleep/half dead, I spent my first period watching my eye blink in an extreme close-up over and over again, my physics teacher told me I have abnormally large pupils, and when I was walking back from checking out my next book for English I noticed the person in front of me was carrying a rubber chicken. It's just too much. Too much I say! mmmmmm....I think I'm gonna go read Georgie Porgie's blog again if I have time. Man, that boy sure knows how to make up for a long absence. I haven't laughed that hard in many moons.

Speaking of the book we're going to be reading in English next (Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment), I thought I would share this quote about Mr. Dostoevsky from the introduction: "He skulked in a hotel room for which he could not afford to pay and tried to subsist on tea." *sigh* I love it.

....dude, Sean. Quit reading my blog while I'm typing. It's distracting. Oh, and yeah, your commentary is really not necessary. Nor is it helpful....I'm going to hurt you.

Quote of the day: "You know it's time for bed when I can almost see you in claymation." -Alyssa DeJong, 4/12/05. Why do I torment these poor, innocent people? Why? Personally though, I don't have claymation hallucinations when I stay up too late, although last night after I made my lunch I put my sandwich in the freezer, so I woke up to a frozen PB&J this morning. On the plus side, I didn't need a freezer block.

Wow, sorry for the scatterbrained post. I'm kinda all over the place and I apparently left the meat of the post in the freezer with my sandwich. Well, that said I will leave you with a lovely random question? If you were a drink would you be caffenated, carbonated, or illegal in the US for individuals under the age of 21 (for those of you who don't speak Ben, that means alcoholic)? What would I be? And most importantly, would George be a smoothie?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

mmmm... smoothies. that Dostoevsky quote was great. it just gets you deep down inside. I don't think I'd be caffinated, carbonated, or alcoholic, but out of those choices, I'd be illegal in the US for ppl under 21 like myself.

10:01 PM  
Blogger The George said...

I think Catherine would have to claim dibs on the smoothie, I would probably be a short shot of something... but not alcoholic... because George is for all ages... >:-)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

....hm.. i think i'd be a pudding snack...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

I'm inclined to agree.

4:21 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

i think i'd have to be chai or something - a little sweet, a little strange, and slightly caffeinated, but relaxing at the same time...

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home