generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Igor, eat your heart out.

It is currently 9:15 in the morning and I'm posting from my wee alcove in the video studio. Well, technically it's only a room that's attached to the studio, but I like to give it an inflated sense of importance. I mean, after all, this room isn't even as big as the coat closet at church and it fits me, a computer station, and all the other old junk that isn't stuffed in the prop room from empty boxes to mini Mackie sound boards. Add to that the fact that I am surrounded by blank, white, cinder block walls all around, with the shade pulled down on the only window (which looks out into the studio anyways, which has the lights off at the moment) and even with the door wide open it feels like a catacomb in here. I've started talking to the computer and empty hard drive boxes (which I have all named) and I think I'm beginning to develop a hunchback. Ahhhh, how I love it so.

3 Comments:

Blogger /es/\e said...

My long lost hunchback brother!! Greetings from cublicleville. It is 12:13 and I have been hungry enough to eat my own heart out since 9:00. The sounds from the new printer, new toilet (yes I have the honor of sitting next to the bathrooms) and intercom and rendered me deaf for another year or so the research guy on the third floor says... The paper is taking over and my voice mail is attacking me... must... call... reinforcements...

12:17 PM  
Blogger The George said...

any wireless mics in there?? ;)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

hm.. sounds like somebody needs a little dose of "While You Were Out".. i may have to apply for ya.. poor ben..

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home