generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, March 07, 2005

May God Have Mercy on Our Souls...

What have I done? I've unleashed a plague upon our lands:
michaelfuller.blogspot.com/2005/03/what-three-posts-in-one-da-oh-well.html
Beware the danger of an unguarded tongue.

Wow, it's a-pretty pretty late, now isn't it? I seem to be setting a precedent. I think that I've been up about this late Sunday through Thursday for the past, what, three weeks now. They're not entirely sure how I'm still alive, but they're still running some more tests, so I'll keep you posted (luckily they eliminated the zombie possibility. I was more interested in dill pickles, chocolate, and sundry salty foods than in brains. Now there's a question for ya: do zombies like chocolate? Or is that the definition of undead, not liking chocolate?). I've decided that I need to start doing something to get in shape again. I've woefully fallen into disrepair since the glory days of freshman PE when I was running under 6 minute miles every other week (until I sprained my ankle playing tennis, right before the track and field unit. Man...tennis...just the memory is shameful). This, however, requires time, so I will have to find some way to procure some time for myself to do such things. For those of you who offered to help me exercise by chasing me around with the threat of tickling the very air out of my lungs if you caught me...I'll call you if I can't think of anything else.

Wrote a poem for English. It's not anywhere near what I stuck up last time, but it's kind of interesting, although if you're looking for deep, this is probably not the poem for you. Yeah, so I don't think I'll stick it up tonight (it'd get lonely), but if y'all want it I'll stick it up with my next post, along with whatever else in that vein I can produce in the meantime.

Well, I think I'll save my account of the mini-talk I shared on Sunday for a time when I'm nore than just partially conscious. Besides, it has be requested by certain unnamed parties that I keep my posts shorter to facilitate surreptitious reading of them at work. We here at Ben's blog have always prided ourselves on our relationships with our patrons and the "personal touch" that we bring to our services, so while we do not officially condone the practice of office-blogging, this one's for you Sessie.

5 Comments:

Blogger /es/\e said...

thanks ben... apreciate the acomodating.
post the poem, the more distractions the better, right?

8:38 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

meeeeeeeow.. ben's goin after the ladies.. ;)

jo says post poem.. post poem now..

4:13 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

1. ?
2. You confuse me greatly Jo.
3. You're welcome Leslie.
4. I'm not talking about strength training Mike, I'm talking more cardio. Y'know, stamina, endurance, stuff like that, although I'll probably start actually working out in the near future.
5. Where do you get these things Jo?
6. Poem will arrive soon, hopefully not alone either.

4:38 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

*chanting* po-EM, po-EM, po-EM! (except it kinda sounds more like po-UM...)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

where do i get these things? mm.. i'd have to say my back pocket. amazing the things you can fit in there.. leprechauns have been known to hide things (unbeknownst to me) in my pant pockets, and every once in a while i'll pull out something no one was ever supposed to see. i think john on the other hand pulls from his large, most voluptuous nose, the nostrils of which (i'm sure) could probably house a baby grand piano. oh hush john.. you look like usher so don't you DARE complain cuz that man is HOTTTTT!!! (nose and all) :P

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home