generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My mind is like....one of those...empty...things...Yeah

Today in English I learned that it is simply not possible to get 15 senior AP students at East Chapel Hill High to all agree on anything, let alone on picking a concrete definition for and abstract concept. So much for progress through a liberal arts education.

Alright, this quote is just too awesome to pass up sticking in here. This was said about me earlier today:
"...sometimes i wonder where in the world you're going to find a woman out there that even comes close to being worthy of you.. and every time i come to the conclusion that there certainly can't be an abundance of such women.. because such a woman would continually have to restrain herself from ripping you apart with her teeth as living with you would probably serve to be most frustrating.."
How true, how true...well at least the last part of it. Hehe. Ahhhh, good times. Good times indeed.

So yeah, not a whole lot on my mind today. I'm doing better than yesterday (had a rough night), but I'm doin' fair today. Helps that I am surrounded by the most incredible, mature, encouraging, and plain awesome people in the world. When it comes to friends, I am blessed above all other men. One of these days when I have more time I may try and do an exposé on some of y'all, although knowing me that will be a monumentous undertaking. Heck with friends like y'all it could take me the rest of my life and I still wouldn't be able to even come close to doing a single one of you justice.

Well, like I said, nothin' much on me mind, hence the rather short and bland post. I'll try and add some salt to the next one. Mmmmm, salt. Can never have too much salt. Alright, I think I shall go work on my video now. Catch y'all later.


Ahhh, sweet Final Cut Pro. Hold me in your 99 tracks of audio and video, real-time rendering, three-way color-corrector, and integrated audio mixing, motion graphics, text editing, and DVD-burning programs. I think I'm in love....

7 Comments:

Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

i think it may have been a fairly empty-minded day all around. i was fuzzy all day: almost fell asleep in comm class, was not as inspired as usual by music app, started laughing at things that were not that funny at work... yeah. but you are a cool guy ("four cool drinks for four cool guys" - sorry, i LOVE homestarrunner...) so even if a post should be slightly lacking in saltiness, it will be read and re-read and commented upon until if it were a piece of paper it would have been rendered to little more than shreds long ago. wow. that is one sentence i would not want to try diagramming...

10:34 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

and i'm not even going to try to determine whether or not it is even slightly correct in the grammatical area...

10:35 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

I once found a sentence in a book that I was reading for English that spanned at least three pages without stopping. I thought about trying to trick my teacher into agreeing to diagram it, but then I figured that she was stressed out enough that she would probably throw me out the window.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

wow.. i feel kinda special..

hm.. yeah.. i seem to remember encountering some work of literature containing sentences that long beyond all reason.. but sadly cannot recall what this was.. really quite impressive though..

mm.. salt..

10:54 PM  
Blogger The George said...

Faulkner. It was Faulkner.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Or Isabel Allende.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Indeed. Thanks Mike. That means a lot.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home