generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A Message in a Bottle

How fitting that my second entry on this thing should be made from school. *sigh* I suppose I shouldn't exactly be complaining since we had a scheduled two-hour delay this morning (Yes, even the school system can occasionally do things in our favor), so I finally got a full night's sleep for the first time since....nevermind since when, I can't remember.
Hmmm, I wonder how long I can keep this blog a secret...more or less the only reason I got it, aside from the fact I thought it might be fun to do, was because George suggested several times (like maybe twice) that I should get one, so I figure this way I can always say that this is his birthday present if I can't find one by May 5th. Which is quite possible. Y'see, I love giving things to people , but I'm horrible at getting things for people. Really, I am. It's horrible. Horrible I say. Hey, who's blog is this anyways? If I say it's horrible then it's horrible. So hush. Yeah, that's right. Now run along, I have statisitics to study.

5 Comments:

Blogger The George said...

Ha! Thine Blog ist secret no longer! The psychic perceptions of The George shalt not beith withstood!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Yeah, well, you don't count, nor does anyone else with ESP (Extra Spicy Pants).

9:39 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

By the way, where did you learn Ye Olde Ben Speech?

9:42 PM  
Blogger The George said...

"Learn Ye Olde Ben Speech In Three Easy Steps." It was six-cassete set at the library.

10:34 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

now available in seven convenient DVDs, with hand-drawn illustrations and original illuminations, for all ye freaks who dost insisteth upon continuing in blinking modernity! (i haven't tried it, hence the continued ye-olde-dutchness of my speech...)

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home