generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, February 14, 2005

The Grand Opening

Welcome to Ben's Blogging Emporium of Blogginess! To celebrate the momentous revealing of this blog, all blogs will be half price and we'll be running a two-for-one deal on comments. Seriously though, welcome, come on in, look around, and please don't hurt me for not telling you about this sooner. Just remember, if you kill me I won't be able to post anything else for a very, very long time. Well, that said, enjoy the blog y'all.

Oh yeah, and, as always, Rock out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

ben... i really do honestly have a mind to kill you right now.. seriously.. i want to strangle your ben-neck until your ben-head falls off of it.. and then free your brain to ooze around and absorb small children and various and sundry pieces of electronic equipment..

ben.. you suck royally, despite your being such an awesome person as confirmed yet again upon my reading your blog in its entirety just now.. still.. you suck..

3:55 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Why thank you.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I found it I found it.
I found Ben's blog. Admittedly after several others, but the revelation was still profound.
Nice blog by the way.

10:10 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

well, i was ALMOST mortally offended, until i realised that i was not the only one in the dark... bravo.

12:02 AM  
Blogger The George said...

I believe you mean classy... really classy...
I feel quite smug as I was a co-conspirator.
Look at what a great effect it's had!
Now people are impressed and grateful to read the Blog of Ben (not that they wouldn't be anyway), and Ben is also in imminent danger of being torn limb from limb! I think it's a win-win situation.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Mike, do you seriously think I could have a blog for two whole weeks and not post on it? As for the rending of my person limb from limb, just try not to get any of me on you. I'm really hard to get out.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home