generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

DVD Pro, God, and Trying to Remember a Quote that's Appropriate for all Audiences.

Alright, so I'm going to have to head out for my mentoring meeting in a wee bit, so I won't get a whole lot out now, but I'll finish up later. Savvy? So, um....yeah. DVD Studio Pro is a beautiful thing. It really is. I sit down to a computer that's glowing merrily and I start connecting menus and making buttons and importing assets, and I just start feelin' all warm and fuzzy inside...mmmmmmm....
Have y'all noticed that God has been birthing a passion for His glory, a faith of endurance, and a spirit of expectation for His reward and the fulfillment of His promises in the midst of adversity amongst so many of us recently? Just go and look at the few blogs out there and you'll see it. I can name three off the top of my head out of the eight I know, and those are just out of the people who have blogs. The Father is doing something in the hearts of His people. He is raising a generation that will cry out from the depths of their depression that there is no God like ours and that we will follow and worship Him all the days of our lives. Man, just the thought of that gives me goosebumps. It's the kind of thing that a man could devote his life to praying for, just so that he might be able to see it start before he dies and here we are, living on the edge of it. Never has there been a generation so ripe for the harvest, so ready for a God that will give them truth, justice, comfort, hope, and above all unconditional love. God is moving. This is our time.

Silly Statistics.

Silly French.
Speaking of French, I think the word of the day for today shall be Gallophobia. What is gallophobia you ask? Behold:
Gallophobia (gål'õ-fõ'b˜e-ah):noun-The fear of France or French culture.
Now isn't that just beautiful? I thought so. Well, I gots to go eat and then run off to Barnes and Nobles. Be back to finish up later.

Ahhhh...I love these meetings...Oh, by the way, the quote of the night (that I can remember and George, feel free to correct or complete it if I happen to get it wrong) is from when Bryan was talking about Spaz and said "I mean, I almost understand what he's saying". Ahhh, it was beautiful, as were many other things that were said, and many of the topics discussed, even if we almost made Jeremy cry several times throughout the meeting. Man do I love those guys. Too bad we didn't have time to make use of the massage chairs at Birkenstocks this time around. Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

Well, sorry there's nothing particularly amazing for today (not that there usually is, but hey). We'll just have to see about the morrow and what it brings in the way of the random neuron firings that somehow manage to be fueling this blog. Catch y'all later, and remember, never turn your back on a beef enchilada or a naked chinchilla.

Rock out everybody.

p.s. On a more serious note, I would really appreciate it if you'd keep a friend of mine in your prayers who's going through a really hard time at home. Thanks. I know it would mean a lot to them to know that people they don't even know could care enough to do something like that. Well, see most of ya this Saturday, if not sooner. Feel better Jo, and you too Ray if you still aren't over that. Later.

7 Comments:

Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

mm-hmm. a naked chinchilla will swipe the shirt off your back if given the opportunity. it almost happened to me...

10:01 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

It didn't happen to have the word "Spanky" branded on its left hindquarter, did it?

10:23 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

wow.. i feel so special.. i was totally mentioned on ben's blog..

and i totally just realized that i regularly read.. hm.. 9 blogs not including my own (yeah.. i read my own blog.. durh..) good gosh.. this is just insane.. crazy.. ridiculous.. GOSH!

10:27 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

hmmm. you know, at the time, i thought it said "spunky," but now that you mention it...

10:29 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey about that generation crying out to God thing... I agree and I got a prophecy 2 years ago that said (about revival) that "youre gonna experience it with all of the young ppl... youre gonna be part of something unique, and very powerful says the Lord."
I just thought that kinda went along with what Ben said in his bloggo.

9:46 AM  
Blogger The George said...

Chinchilla with a sexy tattoo? I gotta meet this one...

11:41 AM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Stay away from the evil, yet somehow disturbingly attractive Chichilla! Don't heed its cursed siren call bro. It put the evil in the wombat. It'll cut you man. And it'll run off with your guitar. After it shaves you bald so you can know its pain.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home