generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Just a little something

Occasionally I write things. This is one of those things. I wrote it. I did. I did write it. Not the best thing I've written, but it's not the worst either (if it was, you'd sure never see it here q; ). Anyways, I hope you enjoy.



faith is a fire, did you know that?
He said a kernal of wheat must fall to the ground and die
before it can give life.
faith must burn the chaff first.
did you know that?
the hammer and the forge glow with searing heat
the refiner's fire burns hotter still.
one fit for the harshness of iron
the other for something altogether more precious
yet both must be
unmade
'fore e'er they see the craftsman's hands.
did you know that?
the most important thing, however,
is not the fire
nor the heat
but rather the final product made by both
far better than before
and having found new purpose from the
flame

but i think you know that.

1 Comments:

Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

(: (that's all i have to say at the moment... q;)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home