generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, May 10, 2007

100% Filler

Well, it looks like it's that time again. Yep, another one of those times when I don't have anything meaningful, or even just rambling and odd for that matter, to say so I attempt to placate y'all by dredging some meager scrap of writing I've done. *digs through Folder of Random Creativities* Ah, here we go. This guy's one of three that I wrote during a very painful period of my life, namely about an hour or so that my world history class back in high school had to spend sitting in with this Latin class full of freshman (their teacher was baby-sitting us for some reason). It was horribly traumatizing for me, but it resulted in some funny or at least rather odd poetry, so enjoy the fruits of my pain!


Sometimes you sit
in a place you don't belong
but yet you cannot leave
you are held back by invisible hands
The door stands open
and the window
but you find
yourself a tree
rooted
with your only
escape the taste
of the breeze.

On all sides dark shapes
chatter and gibber
waving thin arms
of immaturity
raking flesh from your mind
Seeking refuge
Inside
within yourself
surrounded by the
stone of your own
self-imposed solitude
but it breaks
and then is healed by saving
thoughts blown in on the breeze.

2 Comments:

Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

ahh...painfruits. so juicy sweet! so refreshing (refreshing, at least, to take note of how times have changed since the time of pain)... q;

11:41 AM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

*sigh* i've been terribly forgetful, it seems, in the realm of pestering you to keep up on blogging... well, it's been fifteen days since your last post, which makes it time to post again! q; alright, my job here is done.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home