generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Excuses, excuses, excuses

Well, for those of you (if, in fact, a plural is warrented q;) who've been wondering what happened to my proclamation that I was gonna revive this thing...well, school happened for one thing (busy, busy, busy) and then there was this whole deal with switching to the new blogger. See, I saw that I had the wee "switch to the new hotness" button on me dashboard, but unfortunately I didn't have a google account to use to make it. Thus begun the long and arduous task of deciding on a gmail user name which took me at least, what? Two months? Kinda pitiful, ain't it? I mean, yes, I did have more important things on my mind, but anyways...the point is that now I have a google account, but the button is nowhere to be seen, so the new fabulousness will apparently have to wait. In the meantime, however, I've got some stuff to stick up here and I'ma practice getting into the habit of posting here on a weekly (or biweekly) basis. This may seem wishful thinking, but I'm a firm believer in the grace of God and a new convert to rigorous discipline (through the grace of God), so we'll just have to see how this all works out c; Anyways, I best be finding something productive to do...I guess I'll see you around then.

Peace

3 Comments:

Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

:D well, i can't personally vouch for the plural (unless you count clinkachink), but there's at least *one* of us out here...

and to be honest, sometimes the whole blogger/google alliance can be a pain in the neck...but that's really only if i'm already signed into my *other* gmail... sheesh. how complicated am i? it's not like i *really* need to be commenting on people's blogs while i'm at work, right? q;

4:26 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

(and hey, now that i know you intend to start posting on a regular basis, you can count on me to pester you to death if you don't! q;)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Sweet! q;

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home