generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dedicated to The Duck-Fearer

I have come to a decision. Based off what I have seen in my life and heard whispered on cold nights in dark and musty bars in the wrong parts of town, I have decided that there is a faction out there that we have at best come to ignore or at worst romanticized and yet is far more than they appear. I speak of the birds. Yes, the birds. You may think that they are little more than delicate creatures that fly about carefree and gift us with beautiful songs, but I have seen. I have seen the ninja sparrow dodging off of walls, I have seen the kamikaze cardinal go for the knees of its victims, and I have seen the baleful stares of the Canadian geese. Now, I do not know their intent and I do not know their plans, but I know that they are not what they would have us believe. We must be cautious. We must be watchful.

They are more than they appear.

8 Comments:

Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

and just what, may i ask, have you been doing in "dark and musty bars in the wrong parts of town"? eh? you gots some 'splainin' to do! q;

4:17 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Where else am I going to find such important nuggets of information such as these? Besides, it's a requirement to maintain my sketchiness that I at least hang around a dark and musty bar in the wrong part of town with shifty eyes every once and a while, right?

4:21 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

hm...yeah, i guess those sorts of places aren't as likely to card either. (and no, i'm not insinuating that you might *drink* anything, but how else would you even be let in but that they just don't care? or are people under 21 allowed in bars and just not to drink? i wouldn't know. i don't exactly frequent such places. and i'm done with my parenthetical rambling now. really, i am. q;)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Well, before you get too concerned, just realize that this is the product of my fevered and convoluted mind. In short, I'm crazy and you shouldn't pay attention to me q;

11:18 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

(and I know just as little about these things as you do, so I couldn't tell ya although I bet I could find someone around here who would know.)

11:19 PM  
Blogger /es/\e said...

Ben, I'm going to use my motherly voice and ask like a good ex youth group leader should, have you been dr... aw never mind...

2:32 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

*sigh* No, I haven't been drinking. I go there to pick the drunk peoples' pockets once they're totally smashed.

2:36 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

what, keeping a psychopathic killer amused doesn't pay enough? no, my bad, i'm sure this is just for fun.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home