generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm not dead yet!

*Ben opens the door to the blog with some difficulty, muttering darkly to himself and making a mental note to get some WD40. Looking around he sees the place has fallen into some disrepair. He runs his finger along a hyperlink, grimacing in disgust at the dust. Shaking his head, he starts to get to work.*

Well folks (if there are any "folks" left out there). It seems I've taken a somewhat extended leave of absence. Sorry about that. While I'm not going to make any promises I can't keep (like regular updates), I would just like to let y'all know that I ain't gone for good here or anything. Heck, I've even accumulated new stories for y'all and possibly even some kernels of wisdom that might be of some worth. Anyways, the doctor is in, the shop is open for business, and hopefully if you end up checking back in a week or so ther may even be something new up here. Who knows. Some of us still believe in miracles after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

yays! happy ben-post! (:

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home