generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ben's Blog 2.0

Now with more features! You may have noticed a new addition to the Ben Blog, namely the video clip down on the sidebar there. Well, seeing as I need to work at getting back into a rhythm of posting, I figured I should at least give you a reason to stop by here every now and then so every week I will try to update that clip with a new one I find somewhere to amuse y'all with.
Enjoy.


-Benzoid the Destroyer



[Edit] I changed the clip to a link because I couldn't get the autoplay to turn off and the thing started annoying the crap out of me because it would start playing whenever I went to a new page on the blog. Anyways, so now all you have to do is click the link and it'll bring up the video.

Cheers

4 Comments:

Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

yay!

by the way...i'm alive. thanks to the restorative power of pickles. (:

and i was only mostly dead, anyway...

11:52 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Good to hear ya ain't dead. Always a good thing. Hope you're feeling up to being up and about sooner rather than later.



By the way, you wouldn't happen to have any of those pickles left, would ya?

11:04 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

oh.... pickles???
those are always good... so is ice cream and sweet potatos and home cooked chicken and all sorts of things...

5:15 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

good night, sleep tight, don't let the tent bugs bite!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home