generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, June 10, 2005

VE-Day


Who's Your Daddy?
Originally uploaded by PlushToy.
First, an apology. I meant to get this up back on Monday, but I've been having computer issues that prevented me from doing so. Anyways, on to the post.

Some of you may be confused by the title, because Monday was the anniversary of D-Day, not VE-Day, but I beg your indulgence. Monday was my own personal Victory at East Day, as it marked the last day of class that I will ever have there. As such, I decided a change in my normal attire was warranted, seeing as how the entire previous week I had already shunned desks and brought my own folding camp chair instead. But what to wear? Well, it just so happens that5 our very own Joanna Cutrara had bestowed upon me the particular articles of clothing that you see in the pibture just the week before as a birthday present. I found them to be most appropriate, although I'm pretty sure they made my physics teacher cry. It also had to be pretty bad for everyone else in my French class. I'm the only senior in the class and I have at least a B, so I was exempt from taking the exam. The rest of the class was not. So here we are on Monday, the entire class furiously working on the composition part of their exam....and then there's me, lounging in my Chair, half asleep, wearing pajamas. I'll bet they all wrote about how they wanted to kill me right then.
....
hehehe
Yes, but I am officially finished with High School forever and for always. I had my one and only exam on Wednesday morning, a refreshingly easy state Physics exam. The only obstacle left for me is to survive my graduation and not trip at any time for the duration of the ceremony...or fall asleep when they're calling names....well...maybe I could...if someone would be willing to wake me up when it was my turn...

Speaking of graduation, it's going to be tomorrow (that's Saturday)from 9 to 11 a.m. in the Dean Smith Center if any of you want to come. I wouldn't particularly recommend it, seeing as how it would involve sitting for three hours listening to people you don't know talk (including however many of our twelve valedictorians decide to make speeches, and yes I did say twelve), and watching people you don't know (except me, but I'm only one of over three hundred) walk down some steps, and then up some steps then across a stage, and then down some steps. Yippee.

Anyways, sorry for the long dry spell. I hope to have more posts up for yua soon to make up for it, but we'll see. You take care now, y'hear?

6 Comments:

Blogger The George said...

mm, I probably would have come if I had remembered about it, but I'm reading this at 10:24... shoot.

See you tonight.

10:25 AM  
Blogger The George said...

Oh, and as you might have intuited, Mr. Ben has some more pictures up on Flickr so check em out...

10:42 AM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Indeed I do. Survey them and leave me wonderful and lovely comments in abundance.

12:03 PM  
Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

hahahahahaahahahaha - YAY! (:

and i have been meaning to get over to flickr. i shall hie me hence.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

That's funny. I could've sworn you had one...(http://flickr.com/photos/71185632@N00/?find=carolinasccr%40gmail.com).....

By the way, it's spelled flickr (didn't want to disappoint you).

5:33 PM  
Blogger Benzoid the Destroyer said...

Y'know, I think I'll let you in on a wee secret. For all the corrections I make to other people's spelling, I can't type at all, so all you have to do is sift through a wee bit of material typed by myself to find more errors than Microsoft left in the orgininal version of WIndows 95.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home